Would Like To Add Bubbles/foam

random_nzer

Hi all, I see a lot of posts on the forum about ways to reduce foaming due to lotions coming off skin, detergent coming off bathing suits etc. but was wondering what could be used (and if safe to use) a product that will create copious amounts of foam? I have a 2001 Sovereign Hot Spring spa pool. Just seems like it would be fun on some occasions to add a safe product to the water to make lots of foam.

Dish soap works fabulous. But I suppose you want it to go away after your done huh? A drain, clean and refill will be required. We have done this for a couple parties when we knew a drain, clean and refill would be required.

Hey everybody,

This is a fun post! We at Hot Spring love a good bubble bath just like the rest of you :) However, use caution when doing so in hot tubs!

It can be very difficult to completely remove the residue of a bubble additives sometimes even after a drain/refill. Unlike a basic bath tub, the chemicals would be circulated through plumbing and electrical components, and it could potentially shorten their lifespan. Any damage this would cause falls outside our warranty coverage as well! Not to mention the energy savings of not having to refill, reheat, and reset your water's chemistry afterward!

Have fun, kids!

Thanks,

Steve

---Hot Spring Spas---