Sticky Globs

Jwolf

First of all, I would like to thank everyone on here who does an amazing job explaining this stuff for beginners like me - you guys are awesome!

We just recently took delivery of our jacuzzi j-425 in early June, have been following 3 step bromine with few problems. Anyway, we have noticed for most of that time the water is almost completely opaque with jets on, but it goes back to clear after say 2 minutes without jets on. I do not know if this is normal, but it wasn't concerning me.

Move to yesterday, and I am checking levels on the spa, and I notice two very small floaters (1/4" diameter maybe) almost spherical, and felt like a sticky rubber glue type thing. I have no Idea what this is or if it's related to the cloudy water with jets on or what??

P.S. When we took delivery, we spa flushed it filled it again, superchlorinated, then filled and balanced, so I would doubt it would be something because of it being a new spa.

If anyone could give me some insight that would be sweet. Thanks

Upon further review, i think it was a mix of lotions and stuff on people's skin because there was a decent amount of foaming mixed with the thing being new so maybe some glues or adhesives. We emptied and refilled again today, so far so good