Aquapure 1400 "no Flow" W/tri-Sensor Adapter - "flow" Without

BamaAF

Replaced entire unit to an enclosed panel with seperate smaller front board - replumbed for tri-port cell, all is well except when I added the tri-port adapter small board, it was "no flow" after wait - I had an extra cell and sensor, so I tried those one at a time without luck, so decided to try pulling off the adapter and plug right into back board - and now have flow. I did wait the 4 minuted until "no flow" and then pushed calabration button on adapter, but it did not help. New sensor and then new cell did not help. Not until I removed adapter did I get flos.

Question: will it be OK to run without adapter, and should I try to replace adapter?

Thanks for any help

Yeah, I'm a dummy -- I skimmed over the "check firmware" in adapter instructions - "ass-uming" that because this was purchased new as a kit, it would have latest firmware.... wrong, I have the old firmware and need to remove the jumper from the adapter. I will do that and update this post w/results.

BINGO -- removing the jumper from the adapter board did the trick. After I fired it back up and waited the 4 minutes (or until "wait" goes off) - I still had "no flow" - I calabrated by pushing in the small button on the adapter board for 5 secs or until the green flow light was illuminated on the adapter board - then still had "no flow' for about 5-10 secs, and then it changed to flow - and all seems good now. The sensor and cell I removed are probably good, but I don't want to chance and pull anything out, so guess I will put them up for the future.

Also of note: when I removed the adapter board and pluged the sensor RJ-45 cord directly into the backboard socket, I did get flow; however, the cell stayed in continious reverse (although it appeared to be making chlorine). When I removed the jumper and reinserted the adapter board in-line, the "cell reversing" light went out and now cell is on and there is flow.

Good to hear it worked. When you say removed "jumper" from the adapter board. Are you talking about the (R0538600) AKC13 Adapter cable? The adapter cable is for front boards that don't have clearance for the adapter to fit, and makes it possible to move the adapter out of way. Like an extension cord in a way. If that's what you are talking about, I don't see how that would make a difference.

Anyway...The main thing is it is working now making chlorine.