Outside Breaker Tripping

Hi everyone, I have been reading the posts about everyone's breakers tripping but they mostly say it at least turns on for a couple seconds before it trips. As soon as I flip my outside breaker it trips. This just started happening, it was last used about a week and a half ago. When I first got the hot tub *used* it turns out the blower was bad and tripped the breaker, I unplugged the blower and that fixed that issue, now I am not sure what is causing the hot tub to instantly trip. I will say that about a month ago I had a couple buddies over and they are all bigger guys and caused water to over flow a good amount *couple gallons* the next morning I seen the breaker was tripped since then I havn't had a problem. Any ideas or where I should start? I have been battling a plumbing issue so it looks like no rest for the wicked.

I am sorry to bump my thread but I don't really know how to move forward from here and my hot tubs been unused for two weeks.

NEWBIE ALERT-NEWBIE ALERT..........

I have no experience other then with my own tub.... I just recently dealt with chasing down a bad blower that was causing my stupid breaker to... break?

If you have been able to "undid the heating element" then you should be able to follow the wire(s) from the control unit back to the heating element and identify what it is/where it is.

My guess is you will have to drain the tub then disconnect a couple of hoses (into the heater/out of the heater), unscrew the heater unit from the thing that holds it in place, and then replace it (hopefully its cheaper then the stupid blower motor that we dont use - hence I left it disconnected). And then do the reverse of what you did to get it out.

But I could be totally wrong and just advised you on how to turn your hot tub into a bomb while simoultaenously electrocuting yourself. :P

Good luck.,