Your Experience Of Nordic? Reliability Of Hot Spot?

I'm trying to decide between a Hot Spot Rhythm and a Nordic Encore Premium with insulation upgrade. I need something that will weather well thru New England winters, not cost too much to run, seat 6. I noticed that the Nordic has these decorative strips around the jets and wonder if they are uncomfortable to lean against; I can't wet test the Nordic in my area. Thanks for your feedback.

I'm trying to decide between a Hot Spot Rhythm and a Nordic Encore Premium with insulation upgrade. I need something that will weather well thru New England winters, not cost too much to run, seat 6. I noticed that the Nordic has these decorative strips around the jets and wonder if they are uncomfortable to lean against; I can't wet test the Nordic in my area. Thanks for your feedback.

The Hot Spot is a great option for people who want a good durable acrylic spa that is energy efficent, has nice lighting and is good sized without spending $8k plus that premium spas that size cost. They've been out 3 or 4 years and have been very big sellers for Hot spring dealers and have an excellent quality history.

The encore premium has been my best selling nordic for the last couple of years. Nordic tubs are known to be very reliable. I don't know where in New England you are but I'm in Massachusetts and always have one running in my showroom. If that's nearby to you message me and I will be more then happy to te you try one out. As far as the jets being uncomfortable I have never had a problem personally with them being uncomfortable nor have I heard from anybody claiming that. I think they are both great options in that price range. A the prices comparable on the two tubs?

I am also a Nordic dealer in MA. The Encore Premium is a great tub. Hopefully by "cheaper" you mean "less expensive" LOL. Your right about the parts being less expensive also. Nordic uses high quality, yet readily available components from major suppliers like Balboa and Waterway, so you don't need to worry about brand specific single source parts. I believe the Encore Premium also offers a superior warranty.

Always go with the tub with the common replacement parts - proprietary parts do not chase water in circles and make it hot any better than the common ones in spite of claims of superiority.