2003 Caldera Geneva Heater Issues

I have a 2003 Caldera Geneva that I am having trouble bringing back to life.

I replaced the heater relay board in 2010 and have had not issues since... until now.

I discovered that the spa was not heating again so I assumed it was the relay board again so I replaced it.

Unfortunately there was probably nothing wrong with the relay board. I found no flow from the circulation pump so I replaced it.

Note the new one is different and has smaller inlet ant outlet ports so some retrofitting was necessary to make the plumbing connections.

I started it up and now have flow from the circulation pump and the Heat indicator on the display is no longer blinking but I still do not have heat.

I have checked the voltage at the heater terminals and have nothing. no voltage to ground or across H1 and H2. I seem to recall having voltage to ground prior to changing the circulation pump.

I have 16 ohms across the heater wires when powered down.

The hi lim and heater lights are on..

So, have i lost a pressure switch or does it need to be adjusted (if possible) for the new pump?

Thanks In advance for any assistance you can give me.

Thanks John, It was the 20amp breaker. It must have tripped sometime while I was making the pump change. All appears to be well now. Spa has been running for 24 hours and is now up to operating temperature.

Thanks for your help... There is no telling how long it would have taken me to look in that panel 20 feet from the spa.

• 9 months later...

I have a similar problem with a 2002 Caldera Geneva. The LIM and HTR LEDs are on. Circulation pump working and NO flashing "temp" on the display panel.

How do I tell if it is a heater relay panel or a heater problem? The black plastic box on the heater assembly is vibrating so it is doing something (how is that for a detailed explanation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.