Difference Between Hs Grandee G And Gg Model

scubaj

• 5 weeks later...

hi,

i know this is a little dated but here's info i found out on the new gg directly from Watkims mfg. (i going to be buying a grandee as well - hopefully this coming weekend).

2 dx moto messages (each actual has 2 jets ) so that brings up the total # of jets by 2

2.0 hp pump #8000

2.5 hp pump #9000

5 tri-x filters is standard

4.0 kw titanium heater

the grandee im looking at comes with all Hot spring mfg extra;

-cover lifter

-step,

-ozonator

the quote i got was $8,745. would you mind telling me your quote and the extra included?

you do realize that the grandee must be put on a level surface of 4" cement or 115 per sq foot weight bearing decking - thats probably extra cost - it is to me anyway.

thanks,

Michelle

We ended up purchasing the grandee, and your price is about a grand less... We too had all the options -- cover cradle II, everfresh, etc. We build a custom concrete patio for the spa so the weight distribution was calculated in. Where are you located? Supposedly our dealer had a 110% percent guarantee, so I wondering if I should try some price matching...

hi,

i know this is a little dated but here's info i found out on the new gg directly from Watkims mfg. (i going to be buying a grandee as well - hopefully this coming weekend).

2 dx moto messages (each actual has 2 jets ) so that brings up the total # of jets by 2

2.0 hp pump #8000

2.5 hp pump #9000

5 tri-x filters is standard

4.0 kw titanium heater

the grandee im looking at comes with all Hot spring mfg extra;

-cover lifter

-step,

-ozonator

the quote i got was $8,745. would you mind telling me your quote and the extra included?

you do realize that the grandee must be put on a level surface of 4" cement or 115 per sq foot weight bearing decking - thats probably extra cost - it is to me anyway.

thanks,

Michelle