Thermospas Park Avenue 2008 - Leaking Wet End

So it appears that I have a leaking wet end on one of my pumps (main pump) on my Thermospas Park Avenue. We purchased this in 2008 .. not sure if this helps to identify any parts.

The pump is a Gecko Flo-Master VP

Pump Mod #: 00710003-2

Code: 08302

FMVP-550112

The leak is coming from where the shaft of the pump (spinning) goes into the wet end. Water is coming up from the wet end onto the shaft only when the spa is running. If the motor's shaft is no spinning, there is no leaking.

I assume that I should be able to just replace the wet end, and re-use the motor ... however ... not sure what parts I need.

Instead of calling Thermospas, I was hoping that someone would have some part #s, or a parts source they would recommend.

I need the part # for the wet end, as well as any additional components that may be necessary in repairing this leak.

I have searched all over the web for wet ends ... however the wet end that is on this pump has the in and out on the left side (at 9'o'clock), and the pump connects from the top. All the wet ends that I find had an inlet on the side, and the outlet on the bottom ... not finding the exact wet end used by Thermospas online.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks,
Antonio

To remove the seal you need to dissasemble the wet end, after removing the front cover the impeller (if you are lucky) will unscrew counter clockwise, you will need to hold the pump shaft, if there is room, with vice grip pliers just forward of the front end frame, if not, with holding the rear motor shaft with a screwdriver or across the flats if there are any.