2001 Tiger River Bengal Slow Leak By Precision Jets

jpeck1981

I noticed a slow leak in the corner of the hot tub by the corner seat with the precision jets. I am assuming the leak is due to the jets in that seat. My question is more based on how do I take off the corner panel to the hot tub. I removed the side panel expecting the other panel next to it to be able to be removed but that was not the case. Do I need to just pry off the three vertical side panels and replace them or nail them back on when I'm done. I am assuming the leak is from an elbow joint or connection or something of this nature in that corner. It is very slow (about a drip per second) and haven't even been able to notice it by water level yet. I just recently got the hot tub for free and it has worked fine up until this point so I would like to fix it quickly. Thanks for any help.