Jetsetter Jumper Question

Brackneyc

In the process of wiring my tub now (220). There are no jumpers in the fuse box at all. The tub was running on 110 when I bought it. What can I do to configure ther panel correctly at this point? Are the jumpers available. Is there anoter optin beynd ordering them from Ht Springs. The tub is a 98.

Thank you.

Yes, you can probably scrape one up at a local dealer, or you can just use a piece of wire. If you use a wire jumper I would crimp on a nice flat terminal connector to make sure things are neat and tight.

For a 110v jetsetter, unless they fell off, there should have been several jumpers used. Normally you would use 1 and get rid of the extra ones when converting to 220v.

Also, make sure you change the small black jumpers on the other side of the board per the instructions on the back of the control box cover.

Yes, you can probably scrape one up at a local dealer, or you can just use a piece of wire. If you use a wire jumper I would crimp on a nice flat terminal connector to make sure things are neat and tight.

For a 110v jetsetter, unless they fell off, there should have been several jumpers used. Normally you would use 1 and get rid of the extra ones when converting to 220v.

Also, make sure you change the small black jumpers on the other side of the board per the instructions on the back of the control box cover.

Got it all hooked up. How long should it take for the spa t come up to temp. On the control panel, it shows 3 of the 4 jumpers being used for 220. Am I reading that wrong?

The lights are correct but with a 220 v converted jetsetter there should only be a jumper between 5+ 6. Do you have the proper 30 amp and 20 amp breakers?

...or maybe you are talking about the small black jumpers...yes, those would be on 1,2, and 3.

You should get about 4 to 8 degrees an hour or so.

I have a box which I purchased at Menards which has 1 single 50 amp GFCI breaker in it. I have the little jumpers set correctly, but the panel instructions say there are two jumpers required on the wiring terminal. There is one between 5 and 6, and there appears to be one between 7, and the terminla next to it, which is not numbered. This may not be a jumper, as it looks like it is not remaoveable. I just checked the tub (I had it set all the way up), and the heater light is ff, and the thermometer reads 108. That water is way too ot now, and I turned it back down. Looks like I just got impatient with it. Will the heater kick back on, or will it need to be reset.

I have this box: http://www.toolking....CFelFMgodglIAqQ

As I look deeper into this, it appears as though I have the wrong box. Did I waste a lot of time and money on this so far, or am I ok. It looks like one of the terminals that should have a hot wire running to it, does not have one.

My water is hot, the circ pump is circulating, the light works and the jets all work. What am I not getting with that one wire seemingly not conected?

If I need the other box (with two seperate breakers), can I add individual wires to the existing 6/3 I already installed?

Edit #5: Do you know what what each terminal (1-7) powers in the tub?