Beachcomber 750 Spa Pack Problem

thepred

Bought a used Beachcomber 750. GFCI keeps triping. I have unplugged my 2 pumps and my hush pump. Still trips. I noticed one terminal screw going to heater has broken off. I don't imagine not having one connection to heater would trip breaker. That brings me to guess that the board is the probelm. The case to spa pack says part number 54315-01, its a Blaboa. when I go to there website that part number does not exist, even in cross reprence. Since Iknow heater is broke I was going to buy the whole spa pack. Could anyone help let me know what pack I am looking for.

I noticed one terminal screw going to heater has broken off. I don't imagine not having one connection to heater would trip breaker.

It ABSOLUTELY would! you probably have a bad heater element, shorting out to the water, tripping the GFCI.