Wave Tec Pools

eruiz

Hey Wave Tec costumers,

For the past three months I have had the worst nightmare. My summner was ruined for me and my family. I just update some pictures of what Wave Tec is doing to El Paso, Tx backyards. These is not only my problem we have documented cases of people having problems. In fact, I have seen them with my own eyes. Please check the this link and think twice before buying one of this pools. There are way to many risk and trick if you sign Wave Tec's contracts.

Click Here get a better idea

ERUIZ

Hey Wave Tec costumers,

For the past three months I have had the worst nightmare. My summner was ruined for me and my family. I just update some pictures of what Wave Tec is doing to El Paso, Tx backyards. These is not only my problem we have documented cases of people having problems. In fact, I have seen them with my own eyes. Please check the this link and think twice before buying one of this pools. There are way to many risk and trick if you sign Wave Tec's contracts.

ERUIZ

"Jeff was extremely rude to my wife and he even suggested not having the baby so we can build the pool"

If anyone ever suggested such a thing to me I would totally loose it and Stomp his Sorry Ass, I think you need to get some legal advice and fast, and continue to document everything with pictures, video and try and keep a complete diary when someone's been on the job, dates & times, what was done or not done, if there were any problems or confrontations. I'd record the phone conversations and video tape everything I could and don't let them intimidate you, I'd put the camera in plain view so they could see it.

Good Luck !!

• 5 months later...

Hey Wave Tec costumers,

ERUIZ

My family and I are faced with the same situation. On top of swimming pools repairs, we have extensive yard damage $3500.00. We as well have noticed that the water level on our pool has gone down a lot. We are in the process of having another pool company come out and inspect the pool. Our pool is not even level. We had nothing but trouble since day one with this company. We as well signed our papers back in June of 2005, they told us we would be swimming by Labor Day weekend. Not, that is when we began payments on something we had nothing to show for. It was not until late November that the material was delivered and they broke ground in December, pool finished in late January. No weather delays to speak of just nobody was working.

This has been the worst nightmare for us as well. We are seeking an attorney and we have informed the media who are actually airing our story tonight. I would like to see this company sink!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish you the best of luck in resolving your pool. If You would like to contact us you can email me at hdpena72@yahoo.com

Holly

My family and I are faced with the same situation. On top of swimming pools repairs, we have extensive yard damage $3500.00. We as well have noticed that the water level on our pool has gone down a lot. We are in the process of having another pool company come out and inspect the pool. Our pool is not even level. We had nothing but trouble since day one with this company. We as well signed our papers back in June of 2005, they told us we would be swimming by Labor Day weekend. Not, that is when we began payments on something we had nothing to show for. It was not until late November that the material was delivered and they broke ground in December, pool finished in late January. No weather delays to speak of just nobody was working.

This has been the worst nightmare for us as well. We are seeking an attorney and we have informed the media who are actually airing our story tonight. I would like to see this company sink!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish you the best of luck in resolving your pool. If You would like to contact us you can email me at hdpena72@yahoo.com

Holly

My wife and I bought a Wave Tec pool in 2002. It took the crew about 4 weeks from ground breaking until we were filling the pool and swimming. Having owned 2 traditional gunite pools in the past I knew I didnt want to buy another "money pit". We have been completely impressed with the pool and it has held up amazingly. The pools come with a 25 year warranty so if you guys are having problems I would suggest you call them and have them come take a look. We paid around $40K for our pool and it was worth every penny.

MS

• 1 month later...

Well It has not even been a year for me. this is the worst thing i have ever delt with, I had my house built then 2 months after we closed we let wave tec put in a piece of crap, the first installer was MR. ROY DAVIS, that was awful. I have had NOTHING but issues with this pool they got it finished the first time at the end of AUG,2005 then the pool was leaking and water was getting behind the linner, well i have had water and linner issues 7 times now, they had to come and re dig up my pool and do it again. will this nightmare ever end, I have had enough of paying for this piece of trash, and my house was used to get financed, Something has to be done. I have been waiting for 3 days for them to call me back to let me know when they are going to come out, I live in Baytown Texas. I have had to leave my job so many times to meet wave tec at the house and baby sit them and watch them work. not to mention my liner has a whole, my light don't work. and i am loosing water, I have spent hundreds of dollars on water bills with them refilling the pool. and the night they came to dig, they busted the gas line, the phone line and the cable,, HOw can you NOT see the flags????????????? I WANT IT FIXED !!! I don't think it's right to pay for this. I will pay when it's fixed and can be used. YOU SHOULD SEE MY PICTURES !!!!