Hot Spot (Rhythm) - Filter Cycle Question

shlalaw

Hello. I am a newbie with a new Rhythm spa. I have looked and looked, but I am still confused by the filter cycles. The manual is not clear either. It is my understanding that F1 is for the first 12 hours, and F2 is for the second 12 hours (?). What I don't understand is the setting for "desired filter cycle time, from 0 to 6 hours." I know how to adjust the cycle time, but for what time period? What does that mean, "from 0 to 6 hours"? Does that mean the spa is running (filtering) for 6 hours if 6 is used? Thanks.

You have it about right.

The internal 24 time clock resets every time power is restored.

Setting F1 to 1, and F2 to 0, means that the spa will filter on low speed for one hour every 24 hours

Setting F1 to 1, and F2 to 1, means the spa will filter twice per day, one hour every twelve hours, for a total of two hours in a 24 hour period.

I hope that helps, F1 is simply the first 12 hours of a 24 hour cycle, and F2 is the second 12 hours of a 24 hour cycle. The number you set the filter to (1,2,3,4,5,6) is an actual time increment in hours, to run during that 12 hour cycle.

• 5 years later...