Going Crazy Tring To Find Hose Barb For Hot Tub

94heritage

I am going mad tring to find the right hose barb size for this hot tub. Its a 98 tiger river bengal i replaced the circ pump and of corse the pump would be different than the old one and had to change a few hoses while i was taking apart the old hose barb it cracked. The barb also had a small nipple off of one side the had a small 5/16 hose running to it. This fitting is located on the left inside of the access panel it creates a loop for the two black hoses that come in from the left side jets i assume. Any feed back is greatly helpful ive tryed 5/8 and 3/4 barbs one to big one to small and ive never herd of 11/16 hose. Please help

There are no oddball sizes of pipe in that tub (nor is the replacement circ pump a different size than the original) Be sure you getting the right size pipe- consistent I.D. or O.D. to compare sizes.

You're not talking about actual flex PVC pipe? but vinyl Kynar tubing? Or are you needing flex pvc?

Are you talking about the Tee between the circ pump and the jet pump drain fitting, with the small check valve in-between the Tee and circ pump intake?

The circ pump doesn't share any plumbing with any jets- so I'm a little lost with your description. All I can think of is the fitting connected to the barb that threads into the jet pump, or possibly the union which has a barb glued into it on the jet pump suction union...

Posting a pic of what's left would help.

Im not saying that the hose sizes are different on the new circ pump im saying that it is physicaly smaller so my hoses do not reach. i will try and get a pic posted up in the morning. There are two hoses on the left side of the cabinet that were looped together they are the only two hoses bigger than 5/8 and smaller than 3/4 hose on that side they are also black

Just sent you a pm-

Anyone other long-time tech's recall the external elemental bromine unit Hot Springs experimented with?

Pretty sure that's what the pre-plumbed pipes are for, but it was so long ago, lol.!

I forgot to mention the smaller bleed-line tune requires a 19/64 drill bit, and a nipple (Watkins part number 30598). Or just remove the bleed line T, and use a straight nipple- probably easier that way than trying to reconfigure the original piece.