Buying Frustration In Florida

Hello, I'm in the market for a new hottub. My Caldera geneva is 5 years old and we are a little bored.

I wanted to try the hs grandee but no one within 3 hrs has one for a wet test

The local hs dealer only has an envoy filled. We wet tested and didnt like the lounger or the jet configuration. He had a vanguard open but empty. he sold the

vanguard just before we were going to wet test it.

My caldera dealer has moved 1 hour away and does not have the 1 caldera we want to test - the cantabria.

the bullfrog dealer is closed and the local sundance dealer is 2 hours away and doesnt do wet tests. He told me "once you fill a spa, it becomes a used spa and is unsellable"

The economy sure has taken its toll on the spa industry here in Florida. I dont see a new spa in my future.

5 years ago there was a dealer everywhere you looked and the local hs dealer had every model filled and ready.

I really dont need a new spa, my geneva has been great and I've never needed 1 service call for a spa we use every day.

I just thought I'd do my part to stimulate the local economy, Its just not meant to be

This forum has been great, thanks for letting me vent!

He told me "once you fill a spa, it becomes a used spa and is unsellable"

Not even close to true.

B)