A Few Questions Pon Filter Systems

alan1

I am just starting my quest for an in ground pool here in NY . looking at 12x24 in ground pools and prices are not cheap . My question is Hayward filter chlorine based with earth , salt water type filtration or , "frog" mineral system. The place I'm talking to a lot says the "frog" system which is mineral based is the best but I just don't like the looks of the system and read some articles about it not being the best way to keep the pool sanitized. My son has eczema and friends told me the salt type filter maybe the best to no have a flare up . I know there are some great people here who have helped me with hot tub stuff so now looking for some advise on this .. also any pointers on this to ask pool contractors would be helpful . As of know most people priced the pool with filter , hayward 150btu heater, 4x6 or 4x 8 stairs , color led lights , resupporting steps, 2 deep end returns one wall return.... Do the stairs they install come in different types of plastic material ? thanks all in advance !

alan