Divine Spas (Costco) - Looking For Reviews

ZZLite

• Costco tubs are up to $8K now eh?
  • I am not an owner but I'll toss in my 2 cents. Loungers fit different people different ways. it would be prudent to see if this lounger fits you - most will not.
  • If you beleive that more jets and more pumps = a better tub, this could be the tub for you.

• Costco tubs are up to $8K now eh?
  • I am not an owner but I'll toss in my 2 cents. Loungers fit different people different ways. it would be prudent to see if this lounger fits you - most will not.
  • If you beleive that more jets and more pumps = a better tub, this could be the tub for you.

I don't think more jets & pumps = better tub. I'm looking at build quality and ammenities for the $. These spas are built by Clearwater and as per the manufacturer there is no difference in build standards, components and materials. I was assured by both Clearwater and Divine. Since there is no way I can physically check out the Divine I have to rely on owners and techs opinions and ass/u/me the mfg is on the level. An equivalent Clearwater with the same ammenities but with longer warranty is around $11 to 12K. If you have any info I would greatly appreciated.

I have this spa and in a word it is AWESOME! The MP3 stereo, the lights , water feature , jets are all fantastic.

How long have you owned the spa and have you had any issues or wished they had done things differently? How is the build quality? Please advise. Thanks.

My wife and bought this spa through Costco about eight weeks ago. Our intentions was to get the smaller version but Costco had a sale in March that provided a $1000.00 rebate on Deluxe 1040. The delivery happened inside of three weeks and our delivery man went the extra mile and pulled our spa 100 ft up our driveway with the help of me and my friends. (It's BIG) I have not had a single issue with the Spa, I think it is absolutely marvelous. It is beautiful to look at(Cobalt Blue shell), it is a conversation piece, it is a hydro-therapy dream. My wife is in it every night!

Last Wednesday I woke very sore and fatigued from aerobics the night before, as I made my way to the bathroom at 6:15AM sore and half-asleep it dawned on me that "hey!, I got a hot tub." That was a glorious morning, I soaked to 7AM took a quick shower and went to work refreshed. I have now become a morning soaker, here in Alabama most morning are 50-60 degrees, the 100 degree tub is perfect with the jets massaging and the birds singing.

Everything has been perfect for me, I did a lot of research and always imagined that my ideal tub would set me back about $16K to $20K, but I went into the purchase with Costco saying that I have a one year dissatisfaction (Money-Back) warranty with Costco and if I was not 100% happy I would be requesting a refund. Five weeks in and I am 150% satisfied with workmanship and build quality. I have not had to contact Divine so that's n/a. IMO this Divine Spa through Costco is a steal especially at $6999.99 :D I would not hesitate to make this purchase again!

My wife and bought this spa through Costco about eight weeks ago. Our intentions was to get the smaller version but Costco had a sale in March that provided a $1000.00 rebate on Deluxe 1040. The delivery happened inside of three weeks and our delivery man went the extra mile and pulled our spa 100 ft up our driveway with the help of me and my friends. (It's BIG) I have not had a single issue with the Spa, I think it is absolutely marvelous. It is beautiful to look at(Cobalt Blue shell), it is a conversation piece, it is a hydro-therapy dream. My wife is in it every night!

Last Wednesday I woke very sore and fatigued from aerobics the night before, as I made my way to the bathroom at 6:15AM sore and half-asleep it dawned on me that "hey!, I got a hot tub." That was a glorious morning, I soaked to 7AM took a quick shower and went to work refreshed. I have now become a morning soaker, here in Alabama most morning are 50-60 degrees, the 100 degree tub is perfect with the jets massaging and the birds singing.

Everything has been perfect for me, I did a lot of research and always imagined that my ideal tub would set me back about $16K to $20K, but I went into the purchase with Costco saying that I have a one year dissatisfaction (Money-Back) warranty with Costco and if I was not 100% happy I would be requesting a refund. Five weeks in and I am 150% satisfied with workmanship and build quality. I have not had to contact Divine so that's n/a. IMO this Divine Spa through Costco is a steal especially at $6999.99 :D I would not hesitate to make this purchase again!

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately the $1K discount is over and the spa is now $8K. Last questions, my wife and I are not big people from 5'6" to 5'10" but my son in-law is 6'3". Any problems with fit length and depth wise? Do you float out of the lounge with pumps full boar? Thanks again for your response. If you find yourselves in Tucson AZ, send me a post and come over for a soak, beer, wine and cigars!

If I was designing this spa the only thing I would probably add is a 2nd balboa control system, but for 8K i don't think you can find anything out there that can touch it. Anything!!!

I'm 5'11" and my wife is 5'7" and we fit comfortably in tub, 6'3" would also be comfortable. The jets are very powerful, as you should be aware the 1040 comes with three 5 HP motors. Jet 1 is a two stage motor that controls the lounger, in stage one most people should be able to handle the water pressure (WP), stage two wide open is a bit much for my wife but there is a diverter valve next to lounger that allows you to dial back the WP. Jet 2 is also a two stage motor that controls the two Captains chairs and bench adjacent the lounger. Neck & shoulder massager is wonderful. Jet 3 is a single stage 5HP motor that controls the footwell and bench seats between lounger and Captains chairs it has a diverter valve next to filter housing that allows you to adjust the WP between the bench or footwell. I have mine adjust to send all WP to footwell because it allows you to have deep-penetrating hydro-therapy to your calves, ankles and feet.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

What spa's would (of the 10) would you recommend that have as many amenities and priced close to the Costco Deluxe Dual massage 100 jet tub?  I'm looking for a quality tub with all the bells and whistles that I can haul down to southern Baja, Mexico where no warranty will apply.  It's gonna have to be pretty bullet proof, high efficiency and priced right.  Would love to hear your thoughts?