Question About Adding Gfci Subpanel To Older Jacuzzi...

I have an older Jacuzzi hot tub installed before GFCI was required. I'd like to upgrade to GFCI, but I have a Zinsco panel (It's in great shape) and I am unable to locate a zinsco 60 amp breaker with GFCI.... which leads me to a subpanel.

The jacuzzi is 240v only with 2 hots and an insulated ground run through RMC about 40' from the panel. My thought was to simply cut into the RMC about 20' away from the tub and install the GFCI panel, but all the GFCI's I've seen have a neutral pigtail, but the wires in the RMC don't include a neutral, only a ground. To further muddy the water, on a Zinsco main panel all the grounds terminate on the neutral bar. Do I just not use the pigtail or does the pigtail go to the insulated ground wire in this case as if it were a neutral?

In the MAIN panel, the grounding bar and neutral bar are one and the same. In subpanels they're separate

There are GFCI 240v breaker without the neutral pigtail....a bit harder to find (try an electrical supply house rather than a hardware or big box store), they're also less $.