Found A New Jetsetter, Worth It?

I have a 2010 Jetsetter and love it. Mine is wired 220 and never gets cold, dont no about the 110 volts and hove it preforms. The spa is very cheep to run, I use the diclore/bleach method with boric acid and is very stable and cheap to run. It looks like the spa you are looking at is in great shape. Make shure to see it run and check pumps, temps etc. Hotsprings makes a great spa, im glad I got one. One thousand is a veery good price if all is working. You will need its own decitaded outlet, nothing else can be on same line, so if you have to run one might think about going 220, will need the box from hotsprings, but the spa will always be hot, becouse the pumps and heater can run at same time, will not with 110. I get in mine every day and helps big time with back pain. The spa is only big enough for 2 people unless you want your legs up in your face, not to mentiin the water will be going over the sides, but is alsome for 2 people, couse its so cheep to run.

Hope this helps,

Rick