James The Hot Tub Guy

Joe z

I was going to reply in my post and thank James the Hot Tub Guy but I figured what this guy did for me he deserves his own post. There aren’t enough good things I can say about this guy. He talked me through several different things to get to the bottom of the problem and would not stop until my problem was fixed. If you have a question and he says he can help, you are in good hands. I am very grateful there are people like James. Thank you very much James. The first beer in the Hot Tub is for you.

I was going to reply in my post and thank James the Hot Tub Guy but I figured what this guy did for me he deserves his own post. There aren’t enough good things I can say about this guy. He talked me through several different things to get to the bottom of the problem and would not stop until my problem was fixed. If you have a question and he says he can help, you are in good hands. I am very grateful there are people like James. Thank you very much James. The first beer in the Hot Tub is for you.

I'll second that!!!! I spoke to him with regards to my Sundance. The guy is a world of knowledge and was helpful with no ulterior motives. Not often you see folks like that.

OP1

• 1 year later...

I was having problems with my hot tub. The local Sundance place already got me for a heat sensor I didn't need, and were telling me I was going to have to start replacing panels and circuit boards. Outrageously expensive.

I reached out to James the Hot Tub guy, who answered my email almost immediately and had me call him.

Within 10 minutes, my hot tub was fixed. It didn't cost me a dime. If he had a web based store, I would buy accessories or something to thank him. But, he doesn't.

If he offers you to call him, do it. Don't hesitate. He is a brilliant hot tub guy that is genuinely a nice, helpful person.

Thanks James!

• 1 year later...