Whats In My Lines?

i_rock69

Hi, I have not had my tub running for over a year. I finally got around to setting it back up, and the guy I deal with suggested using this Spa Naturally process.

Ok so reading around it seems I got hosed and this moss stuff does not really cut back on the chemicals and make it easier to balance the water etc etc.

What concerns me is that even though I used their enzyme cleaner twice; after a week I accidentally noticed that their is im going to say white scalley stuff in both the water and the air lines. I say white since the lines are red so I cannot actually see clearly.

What is it? How can I get rid of it? Can I use the tub? (I have been for a week no rashes.) till i dump in around 3 months and then do the decontamination that I have seen posted here?

Aslo reading here that aeration affects TA I guess that I should only turn air on in the tub when I need it, and leave it off for purges etc?

Thanks

Info you might need...Sunrise Spa 1500ish litre, Using Bromine. Ozonator, so far just a little issue with high PH but that I can fix... water clarity and feel great ...