Artic Spa Temp Control Issues....

randall

my spa has started acting up temp wise.... i have it set to 102 degrees 12 hrs later it's set itself to 98. I put it back to 102 & it does it again. It's done this 3 times now & not sure what it is. What i've done:

a month ago i replaced the heater & cord to the gecko MB that was melted & tripping the GFC.... worked fine after that.

with the temp control now changing, i picked a different temp, 104 - but ~ 12 hrs later it was 100.

looked for error codes none. No blinking temp reading or HL error.....

any ideas?

Kind of a confusing description. What exactly was replaced, how long ago and by whom? The full pack? What does "worked fine after that" mean (since it is not). How much later was the problem discovered? Could it be when the weather got colder?

Is the issue that the set temp that is changing or the actual temp? How many degrees do you lose in water temp in 12 hours? Is it possible that you somehow have economy mode programmed? manual

Here is a debug flowchart

Good luck.

Kind of a confusing description. What exactly was replaced, how long ago and by whom? The full pack? What does "worked fine after that" mean (since it is not). How much later was the problem discovered? Could it be when the weather got colder?

Is the issue that the set temp that is changing or the actual temp? How many degrees do you lose in water temp in 12 hours? Is it possible that you somehow have economy mode programmed? manual

Here is a debug flowchart

Good luck.

it's the set point that keeps changing...... set it to 102 & ~12hrs later it's set to 98... the water is definetly cooler. Put the set point back to 102 & the tub warms up to 102. Then ~12 hrs later the set point & actual temp is back to 98. This spa doesn't have an economy mode.

• 4 years later...