Marquis Quest Opinions?

drewskie

Hello again everyone. I am thinking of upgrading my tub, and I saw a goo deal on a 2008 Marquis quest. I have not heard much about Marquis tubs in general. How are their products? Any issues? I know there is someone on here who swears by them (spa guru) I think. Are they full foam? Is the outside real wood or synthetic? I believe he said they were easy to work on when needed. Basically any information would be helpful. Thank you.

Hello again everyone. I am thinking of upgrading my tub, and I saw a goo deal on a 2008 Marquis quest. I have not heard much about Marquis tubs in general. How are their products? Any issues? I know there is someone on here who swears by them (spa guru) I think. Are they full foam? Is the outside real wood or synthetic? I believe he said they were easy to work on when needed. Basically any information would be helpful. Thank you.

They are full foam with synthetic siding. They are no easier or harder to work on than other tubs. People will disagree about who is "best", everyone will have a different top 5... but most will agree that Marquis makes a good product. You should do the same thing anyone else should do which is to see what options you have in your immediate area and check out multiple dealers. Start with the Marquis if you're so inclined.