Blue Luna Quartz Looks Green

worried

I just got my pool interior Mediterranean Luna Quartz installed and the pool looks green. The pool is just filled and the equipment is not running yet (new construction). The water is suposed to look blue to dark blue, but not green. Any chances the color will change once the equipment is running and the chemistry of the water is fixed? Thanks

There is a pretty high likelihood that that is exactly what will happen. Your pH is likely high, your finish is unbrushed and not anywhere near cured. This is a pretty near normal experience.

Scott

Our French Grey Luna Quartz is now about 4.5 months old. It took a few days to clear/turn blue and my 2 HP pump is way oversized for my 9,200 gallon pool and it ran 24/7 for the first week. I'd give it some time. Also, follow the directions on the pool start-up. I can't recall, but it may say not to use chlorine for a few days.

Our French Grey Luna Quartz is now about 4.5 months old. It took a few days to clear/turn blue and my 2 HP pump is way oversized for my 9,200 gallon pool and it ran 24/7 for the first week. I'd give it some time. Also, follow the directions on the pool start-up. I can't recall, but it may say not to use chlorine for a few days.

Thanks