Newbie Want To Start Off Right

Alscott

Finalized deal on a tub and have some questions raised from things I have read here. I saw a post about too much foam. In the store when it was running there was foam with everything running but when turned off it quickly dissipated. Is that normal or should there be no foam. Or is what I saw not even "foam" as discussed here? The reason I ask is the dealer said it was normal but after reading horror stories here and some of the chem posts I am worried that he may not know what he is talking about or just told me what he thought I wanted to hear. The buying experience so far with him has been very good and I didn't doubt his knowledge. They suggest only a bromine system for chems. It's a maxxus tub if that matters it does churn some water with everything open and all pumps on.

Finalized deal on a tub and have some questions raised from things I have read here. I saw a post about too much foam. In the store when it was running there was foam with everything running but when turned off it quickly dissipated. Is that normal or should there be no foam. Or is what I saw not even "foam" as discussed here? The reason I ask is the dealer said it was normal but after reading horror stories here and some of the chem posts I am worried that he may not know what he is talking about or just told me what he thought I wanted to hear. The buying experience so far with him has been very good and I didn't doubt his knowledge. They suggest only a bromine system for chems. It's a maxxus tub if that matters it does churn some water with everything open and all pumps on.

I replied to you in the spa section.