Dimension One Water Flow Problem

smeagal74

hoping someone can help. i have a 95 dimension one spa, the flo 1 alarm is going off so i checked everything the owners manual said to do. the filters are all brand new. the flow switch is working electrically but i am not getting any flow through the pipe with the flow switch. the pump are flowing water through the jets just fine though. can anyone help?

hoping someone can help. i have a 95 dimension one spa, the flo 1 alarm is going off so i checked everything the owners manual said to do. the filters are all brand new. the flow switch is working electrically but i am not getting any flow through the pipe with the flow switch. the pump are flowing water through the jets just fine though. can anyone help?

There are a couple things that could cause this type of issue. I would start with confirming that the bellows pump is working and producing at least a 3" increase of the water level in the Crystal Pure canister. One way to tell if it is a bellows issue, place a garden hose in the Crystal Pure canister and if the flow switch closes and the heat light engages, it is likely that your bellows is failing or has failed. If you would like to call our Technical Support line, we can help you with some suggestions. The number is (800) 345-7727 and we are here M-F 7:30am to 4pm PST and we should be able you figure this out.

Thanks,

d1dennis2009

hey there dennis, i want to thank you for your help with the tub. spa places here want to send someone out to look at the tub which costs 120.00. the bellows pump had split rubber diaphrams. it was suggested that i could actually use a fish tank air pump to take its place, and so far has worked just fine. you saved me alot of cash. i appreciate it. i will use you guys to buy parts and get info anytime. thanks again.

hey there dennis, i want to thank you for your help with the tub. spa places here want to send someone out to look at the tub which costs 120.00. the bellows pump had split rubber diaphrams. it was suggested that i could actually use a fish tank air pump to take its place, and so far has worked just fine. you saved me alot of cash. i appreciate it. i will use you guys to buy parts and get info anytime. thanks again.

smeagal74,

Just glad I was able to help, you can use the money you saved to buy some beer.. B)