Sundance Camden Or Jacuzzi J-325?

Islasue

I'm ready to buy my first hot tub, but I don't want it to take up too much space on the patio. I've narrowed it down to these 2 tubs and I'm ready to check on prices. If anyone owns one of these and can give me any info. good or bad, that would be great. Or if you have compared these 2 tubs before, which one did you get? Any idea on prices? Thank you!

both great tubs, the j325 has the option of a 120v hook-up. Both made in the same factory, if its between those two then pick the dealer that has a full time tech and a parts inventory, some testimonials from customers or find some friends that deal with either of the dealers in your area. Having a good relationship with your dealer will go along way in the satisfaction department after purchase even more so since it will be your first tub.

good luck

both great tubs, the j325 has the option of a 120v hook-up. Both made in the same factory, if its between those two then pick the dealer that has a full time tech and a parts inventory, some testimonials from customers or find some friends that deal with either of the dealers in your area. Having a good relationship with your dealer will go along way in the satisfaction department after purchase even more so since it will be your first tub.

good luck

good luck

Is a 120 volt hook-up less money? I had already gotten estimates for a 50 amp 240 volt with disconnect. So far, I've been quoted $6450 for a floor model 2010 sundance camden but it's at a dealer about 70 miles away. Then I've been quoted $6999 for a Jacuzzi j-325 2010 model here in town. Which should I go for? They both include steps, cover, ozonator, delivery and start up chemicals.