Pinnacle Spa Pack

vegasboston

Hello,

Ive just got this Pinnacle Spa Pack(used)and that i want to install. I did open Cover of spa pack and it has a 240V Switch and a 110V switch im guessing you may switch to your perfer Application..So now i see everything including motor is 110V, but when i check where to hook the wires up in spa pack i do see a (labeled) RED,GREEN,BLACK,WHITE???How do i hook this pack up,i thought a regular home has a White,Black,and Green plug..Ive never seen a red..I do know that its interchangeable with 240v switch and a 110v switch..now if i switch this to 110v where im i going to get a red feed,or this is something that is left off...

if anyone knows this please help..Thanks!!

Hello,

Ive just got this Pinnacle Spa Pack(used)and that i want to install. I did open Cover of spa pack and it has a 240V Switch and a 110V switch im guessing you may switch to your perfer Application..So now i see everything including motor is 110V, but when i check where to hook the wires up in spa pack i do see a (labeled) RED,GREEN,BLACK,WHITE???How do i hook this pack up,i thought a regular home has a White,Black,and Green plug..Ive never seen a red..I do know that its interchangeable with 240v switch and a 110v switch..now if i switch this to 110v where im i going to get a red feed,or this is something that is left off...

if anyone knows this please help..Thanks!!

Many spa packs run the pumps on either 110 or 220 depending on how you connect them. They can run 220 to the heater, and still provide 110 to pumps.

You need to get a schematic and find a tech who can decipher it for you.

Otherwise, go 110.

Yes, most houses have 220 - you are right that a wall outlet has a white, black and green and that is 110. To get 220, you would either have a red or a second black on a different phase. However, in a residence, a red wire can also mean a switched leg - that is, the wire that goes from a wall switch to an outlet or overhead light.

B)