Caldera Marino Vs. Limelight Flair Vs. Bullfrog 262

villager

Looking for advice. I own a second-hand 2000 Sundance Marin. It's a high-quality tub I suppose, but the control panel is going, the cabinet is rotting, the heater leaks, the ozonator is dead (I know that one's not fair) and the pillows never stay on. I simply don't find it to be very comfortable either. The seats aren't as ergonomic as I feel they should be. I used to own a Sweetwater Cayman which was lower quality parts from the Sundance brand, but more comfortable. ANYWAY...

I have been browsing local dealers and have found three that I really like so far. I like the layout of the Bullfrogs. The movable jetpacks are no big deal to me, but I like the layout and the price is lower compared to Sundance, Hotspring, D1, etc. I also like the Limelight Flair and, to a lesser extent, the Caldera Marino.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I should lean? I don't have a price for the Flair, but I was quoted $5800 for the Marino (curbside delivery, which I find lousy), and $6k for the Bullfrog with delivery to the concrete pad and an ozonator.

Thoughts? Any other suggestions not mentioned here? Thanks for your help!!

Looking for advice. I own a second-hand 2000 Sundance Marin. It's a high-quality tub I suppose, but the control panel is going, the cabinet is rotting, the heater leaks, the ozonator is dead (I know that one's not fair) and the pillows never stay on. I simply don't find it to be very comfortable either. The seats aren't as ergonomic as I feel they should be. I used to own a Sweetwater Cayman which was lower quality parts from the Sundance brand, but more comfortable. ANYWAY...

I have been browsing local dealers and have found three that I really like so far. I like the layout of the Bullfrogs. The movable jetpacks are no big deal to me, but I like the layout and the price is lower compared to Sundance, Hotspring, D1, etc. I also like the Limelight Flair and, to a lesser extent, the Caldera Marino.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I should lean? I don't have a price for the Flair, but I was quoted $5800 for the Marino (curbside delivery, which I find lousy), and $6k for the Bullfrog with delivery to the concrete pad and an ozonator.

Thoughts? Any other suggestions not mentioned here? Thanks for your help!!

When you were sitting in them which did you find more comfortable?

Curbside delivery is total BS, it smacks of a dealership that has inadequete customer service.

absolutely, If I was selling at one of those dealers I would be embarrassed to even tell a customer spending 6-12k that we just drop it off in your driveway...hell you my as well tell them to knock off an extra 300-500 off and cash and carry it if all they do is drop it at the end of your driveway.

In this case I go with the Limelight, but thats just my opinion

Curbside delivery is total BS, it smacks of a dealership that has inadequete customer service.

absolutely, If I was selling at one of those dealers I would be embarrassed to even tell a customer spending 6-12k that we just drop it off in your driveway...hell you my as well tell them to knock off an extra 300-500 off and cash and carry it if all they do is drop it at the end of your driveway.

In this case I go with the Limelight, but thats just my opinion

I could see a dealer saying the spa is "X" amount fully delivered but also offer to take $ off for anyone who wants to take only curb side delivery to save some cash but I thought most everyone offered back yard delivery as stqndard. I'm not a big fan of Bullfrog but if the other two spas or dealers aren't cutting it and if you just plain like that spa best go for it.