1999 Tiger River Bengal Winterization

Rover1

Looks like our HS Tiger River Bengal (1999) is starting to have a major leak again. Loosing about 2 inches of water a week. Showing wet all around the base and running mainly out the right back corner. This late in the year I am afraid I don't have the time to dig out foam and track down the leak before really cold weather sets in. My question is this--is there a way to winterize the system and then I can start work on the plumbing come spring? If we get another 3 feet of snow like last winter, there is no way I will be able to keep up with the weekly fill ups to keep the tub functioning correctly. Any help would be appreciated.

as stated above the manual has good basic instructions, just make sure you have a shop vac that has decent power ie not one of those "5 gal. bucket vacs" you can fill the lines with antifreeze as per the instructions however It is completely unnesesary, I use just 1 gal. as "tracer" meaning once I have carefully blown out all the lines I add the antifreeze and continue to blow, once I see pink I know all water has been cleared from the plumbing. Keep the drains caps off, and if you are unsure wheather you have done an adequate job just remember water will gravity drain to a certain point so you can loosen the unions on your pump, heater, etc. just to double check no water is left within the system...good luck

Thanks to all for the replies. I checked our manual and it is the same as the 2005s and up. I was really wondering about antifreeze just to make sure to get into the joints, pumps, etc. Not looking forward to digging out all that foam again and this time we are going to rebuild the old redwood cabinet also. Should be an ongoing project for next spring and hopefully will be up and running with no other problems.