Clearwater Pebble Beach Signatures Vs. Others I'm. Any Advice From Clearwater Owners?

tritonb

Hi folks,

I'm looking at buying a Clearwater Pebble Beach Signature series tub. I'd love to hear your experiences, good and bad about buying a Clearwater spa, even if its not the same one, any of the BeachCraft series tubs. One thing i'm confused on is the big debate on sprayed in foam of many manufacturers vs. the insulation panels used in the Clearwater. Will the clearwater tubs be much more expensive to run due to that difference.

I'm comparing it against a Jacuzzi J-355 model, a Hot Sprints Envoy tub and also a Sundance Cameo model.

Thanks in advance!

Tritonb

Hi folks,

I'm looking at buying a Clearwater Pebble Beach Signature series tub. I'd love to hear your experiences, good and bad about buying a Clearwater spa, even if its not the same one, any of the BeachCraft series tubs. One thing i'm confused on is the big debate on sprayed in foam of many manufacturers vs. the insulation panels used in the Clearwater. Will the clearwater tubs be much more expensive to run due to that difference.

I'm comparing it against a Jacuzzi J-355 model, a Hot Sprints Envoy tub and also a Sundance Cameo model.

Thanks in advance!

Tritonb

There can be some thermopane/insulation panel brands that can insulate well but its hit and miss and I can't say if Clearwater is one that will do as well as full foam brands you mention. I'd personally lean toward the other 3 brands mentioned but that's because I know they are top notch brands but I'm not too experienced with Clearwater first hand.

Try to wet test each of those models including the Clearwater, that'll help you make your decision.