Problems W/liner In Esther Williams Pool

BethC

So we bought a used pool and took it down, brought it home and installed it. Found out today it is an Esther Williams pool and the liner that the guy had in is not the correct liner. It is an overlap liner and it needs a beaded liner. We installed the liner anyway, thought it worked for him, why won't it work for us. Now after lookign, the liner loosk way too small and looks like it may bust at the seam when we put water in. It's about a foot away from the wall of the pool. So we want to get the right liner for it. So I have two questions. Is there any place where we can get a manual for installing an EW pool? We are trying to find out the distance that is supposed to be from the sand, to the top of the pool. We are afraid if we put in the right liner, we may not have enough sand and will be in the same boat, with a liner that is too small and will have to stretch too much once filled. anyone know that distance? I am having a hard time finding out any information online and cant' even find an esther williams website.

Aboveground and aluminum inground pools by Delair Group - Aboveground Pools

Features: company offers its line of aboveground and inground pools with new shapes, sizes and customization options: it also features a variety of aboveground wall and liner patterns for its Esther Williams, Johnny Weissmuller and Symphony Series pools

October 22, 2009

For over 40 years, Delair Group LLC, including Delair, LLC, manufacturer of swimming pools under several brand names, including: Esther Williams, Johnny Weissmuller, and Symphony Series, has been serving customers in the swimming pool and fence markets. During the past several months, Delair Group has been conducting a strategic review of its product lines.

After careful consideration, Delair Group has decided to focus its business entirely on its growing line of fence products. Although, effective immediately, Delair Group will be discontinuing its swimming pool product lines, Delair, LLC will work with customers to fulfill pending pool orders; and will continue to meet Delair, LLC warranty obligations.

Delair Group would like to thank all of its customers, employees, outside sales representatives and vendors, for their years of support and dedication to Delairs swimming pool business.

Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-235-0185, or at info@delairgroup.com, if you have any questions regarding the handling of pool business-related matters.

Contact Person:

Richard Grossman, President

Delair Group LLC

8600 River Road

Delair, NJ 08110

Phone 800-235-0185 x405

http://fenceweek.com/releases/delair/poolshutdown.pdf

Won't work. You have to get a new liner. My buddy gave me his pool, 24' round, and i thought the same thing ( this liner came out, so it's going back in ). Tried three times to put that liner in, trying to scavage up some vinyl from the floor, but every time i put water in it, it started pulling the walls down. Finally talked to a friendly pool guy and he said if it was out for a day, i might be able to reuse it. other then that, it already shrunk and will never go in. Bought a new liner and it went in like a charm. Shop vac sucked it right to the walls, then just took a push broom and tapped the liner down by the cove with the vac on and that takes the wrinkles right out.

talked to a friendly pool guy and he said if it was out for a day, i might be able to reuse it. other then that, it already shrunk and will never go in

thanks for the replies. I've since found this out from talking to a few pool places as well. Ordered a new liner and it's supposed to be here Monday. I hope it goes in as easy as you're saying yours did! It's HOT here in the North East! We need our pool!!!