Pool Shock Stain On Intex Ultra Frame Pool Liner 32 X 16

I have a few questions...recently bought an intex ultra frame pool 32 X 16..Love it!

It came with a salt water system...tested water after a few days...low free chlorine...

husband added pool shock but did not know to sweep it around. It left a big stain in the corner of my liner.

I can post pics.

1.Is there anyway i can stain that area a blue color so its not so noticeable?

2.Is there anything i can do to hide it or change its color?

3.Is there anyway to put other vinyl liners inside/on-top of portable pools?

4.Do you think the shock stain damaged my liner?

Thanks, Jamie :)

Well I have an intex easy set pool so I imagine the liner is fairly similar. Mine also bleached in one spot but it didn't actually bother me. I have an idea but it may involve a lot of work...so maybe you'd prefer doing it when you take it down or let the water out. There are very many shades of sharpies now...go to walmart and see if they sell the colored ones individually and if they don't I know they have large multipacks with a array of shades...there is a blue that is kinda similar...you could color the little diamonds (thats whats on mine) or whatever it is back in...im sure it would be less noticaeble and if you let it dry im sure it would stay up there...we have names written on pool floats and they never seem to wash off. I am not sure if this is what you were looking for but I couldn't think of any professional way to do this...but I thought if I was in your shoes this is the first thing I would try...goodluck!