Looking For A Decent Power Vac

Gavin

really need a power vac as some of the pools I do has poor suction and takes me forever to vac. any suggestions?

Many thanks.

Are you looking for a robot cleaner, Gavin? There are also pressure-side cleaners (that work best with a dedicated supply line and booster pump) that work with the normal pump/filter cycle. The robots are independent, requiring only an electrical connection and someone to drop them into the water and retreive them to clean the debris trap.

This page contains a list of various types of automated cleaners.

really need a power vac as some of the pools I do has poor suction and takes me forever to vac. any suggestions?

Many thanks.

Are you looking for a robot cleaner, Gavin? There are also pressure-side cleaners (that work best with a dedicated supply line and booster pump) that work with the normal pump/filter cycle. The robots are independent, requiring only an electrical connection and someone to drop them into the water and retreive them to clean the debris trap.

This page contains a list of various types of automated cleaners.

just looking for something better than the suction side vac head I have. I need a manual vac. Looking to bring in some of those Tiger Sharks but in the meantime I have a few pools with poor suction and it might take some time to sell them a robot cleaner.

I have one of these:

41vRZO6d8ZL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

HAMMER HEAD!!! The best investment you will ever make!!! The idea was high jacked and improved, like the val pak baskets we all buy. It operates on a 12v car battery, is easily deployable. Imagine, it moves 1600 gallons a minute instead of 50 gallons a minute like the one in the picture above. it's a trolling motor mounted in a housing with a bag like a leaf master. Be prepared to spend $1800.00. Want a cheaper solution! Use your pressure fitting in the pool! Take a leaf master with a silt bag, I use a small leaf bag, with a 5'silt bag over it! and a float inside of that to keep it upright. get a 10' polaris hose and buy a standard male hose fitting at home depot. When you get to a pool, take the pressure cleaner off at the back up device, you'll need a swivel on your 10' hose. and use the pressure cleaners hose!!! This will give you all the suction you need for $100.00 investment. Don't have a pressure cleaner in every pool. The water hose spicit usually has enough pressure for the leaf master, if not you'll need either an above ground pool pump, retro to fit your suction hose or a hammer head!

HAMMER HEAD!!! The best investment you will ever make!!! The idea was high jacked and improved, like the val pak baskets we all buy. It operates on a 12v car battery, is easily deployable. Imagine, it moves 1600 gallons a minute instead of 50 gallons a minute like the one in the picture above. it's a trolling motor mounted in a housing with a bag like a leaf master. Be prepared to spend $1800.00. Want a cheaper solution! Use your pressure fitting in the pool! Take a leaf master with a silt bag, I use a small leaf bag, with a 5'silt bag over it! and a float inside of that to keep it upright. get a 10' polaris hose and buy a standard male hose fitting at home depot. When you get to a pool, take the pressure cleaner off at the back up device, you'll need a swivel on your 10' hose. and use the pressure cleaners hose!!! This will give you all the suction you need for $100.00 investment. Don't have a pressure cleaner in every pool. The water hose spicit usually has enough pressure for the leaf master, if not you'll need either an above ground pool pump, retro to fit your suction hose or a hammer head!

Thanks for the suggest but I just need something simple that maybe plugs in a power socket. anything out there like that?