Looking For A Swg For 60,000 Gal Pool

You can make a 40,000 T-Cell and a 25,000 T-Cell work together to give you the results you need with the Hayward Goldline system. To learn more, contact our service and sales department to clear up any questions you may have. At the moment, Goldline is offering a rebate program on their salt systems that expire July 6. The Goldline systems can be seen HERE

You can make a 40,000 T-Cell and a 25,000 T-Cell work together to give you the results you need with the Hayward Goldline system. To learn more, contact our service and sales department to clear up any questions you may have. At the moment, Goldline is offering a rebate program on their salt systems that expire July 6. The Goldline systems can be seen HERE

Thanks for the info. I was wondering if two could be installed to make up the difference. Thanks! B)

Hi Guys I see the Hayward Goldline only goes up to 40,000 gallons. Is there one out there that will do a 60,000 gal pool?

Thanks.

For not much more, you could invest in two (2) 40K SWGs. Overengineering chlorine production works because you can always dial back the setting and the cells should last longer. I believe my Goldline manual states that you can put several in-line (you don't have to plumb them in parallel.) I use a 40K Turbo cell on my 14K gallon pool.

Hi Guys I see the Hayward Goldline only goes up to 40,000 gallons. Is there one out there that will do a 60,000 gal pool?

Thanks.

For not much more, you could invest in two (2) 40K SWGs. Overengineering chlorine production works because you can always dial back the setting and the cells should last longer. I believe my Goldline manual states that you can put several in-line (you don't have to plumb them in parallel.) I use a 40K Turbo cell on my 14K gallon pool.

Thanks for the reply. this is what we decided to do ..get two units. will check the manual out and see if we can run them on one line instead of two in parallel.