New Swim Spa Advice

Just looked at a TidalFit and plan to give it a try later this week. ($20k, sheesh!) I'm begging for advice on swim spas; I just can't seem to find a good review site with stuff newer than 2005.

What kind of info. Maax, Master, Dimension One, Sunbelt all make swim spas

Wondering which manufacturers make the longest-lasting spas.

Is it common to ask for a trial?

Is one heater enough or do I need 2?

Is the wall of water better or the jets? (for swimming)

I don't even know what questions to ask yet...

Take a look at the endless pool.

I sold a few Sunbelt Swim Spas. It is a nice unit with standard spa pumps for the spa end and one huge pump for swimming. The swim ports are adjustable to direct flow. It had a standard 5.0 kw spa heater with plastic wood panels. The customer really likes it because it on the deep side for swimming exercising. He built a room around his. Three years ago it was $22,750. plus cost of a concrete pad and electric. Another customer had a D1 swim spa and hated it. It was huge built into the floor of the room with standard heater and 3 pumps. I think it was the dealer she was unhappy with more than the spa, but she lumped them together. I have seen other at show but not filled. There not a big seller here so that is all I know. If you stay with a major manufature you should be OK. Endless Pools are nice also as stated above, but I think the equipment is seperate from the pool.