Hot Springs Sovereign Tes Or No?

elic

Hi after searching on tubs I think hot springs sovereign is the one to go for...

Does anyone have anythin else better in mind?

Especially that i cant wet test it

Thanks

Hi, the Sovereign was one of the many tubs I wet tested when I was buying, and while I liked the layout, I found the single pump jets were kind of weak. If you can do without a lounger, the Vanguard was much better and worth every penny in price. Look around, you may be able to find a good price on a Vanguard in today's economy.

But what ever you do,,,,don't even consider buying without a wet test. You MUST wet test. If you don't you may regret it later. Many of the tubs we thought we would like dry testing, we ended up hating, while others we didn't think we would like, ended up being our favorites after a wet test.

Randy

I have a Hot Springs model myself and love it. So at least as far as the brand goes and taking your subject title lead, I'd say:

TES with a capital "T" !!!!! :D

LOL I agree!