New Sound After Re-fill

I know this is a topic for the other forum, but I also know there are allot of good resources in this one so I'll post a copy here as well just in case.

I just dumped and re-filled my tub and there is a new sound emanating from the back when the jets are on high. It sounds like a "sluck" or "clack" sound. It is sort of like the jets are having trouble pushing out the water or something is knocking around in a jet. But, I have open-closed all jets one by one, turned all dials and tried all different settings and it has no effect, the sound stays.

I called the shop yesterday and the service guy mentioned there could be something dislodged in the heater and clacking around, or a clip may have come loose. As it's under warranty I have no cost to replace the heater he says. I wonder why it started this just after a fill?

The manual talked about air getting trapped in the lines or something and showed a picture of how to loosen a manual trap of sorts to let the air escape, but my tub pump did not look like the diagram. The service guy said likely not the issue.

The tub is a Caldera Spa Cumberland model. That's 280 gallons.

As I just did the fill, and the noise isn't that loud, and I assume I am not doing further damage, the service guy said its up to me if I want to get this fixed now or later. They would need to drain it for part replacement. Perhaps the sound will work it's way "away", given time so I should wait a few weeks.

OttawaGreg