Hoping For My First "snow" Soak This Evening!

zroger73

Snow is something we generally only see on TV here in East Texas. This morning, however, we were blessed with a light dusting that is expected to accumulate an inch or two later this evening. I've soaked down into the 20s before, but not yet in the snow. Here's to hoping!

Snow is something we generally only see on TV here in East Texas. This morning, however, we were blessed with a light dusting that is expected to accumulate an inch or two later this evening. I've soaked down into the 20s before, but not yet in the snow. Here's to hoping!

Just got out of the tub here in Dallas region (McKinney). For you in north east and Canada that will sound silly, but we had 7'' of snow!!! Wonderful tubing in snow!

Well I am chiming in from the North East...enjoy it. I had to dig through 2' of snow, twice in order to enjoy my Winter soaks - BTW that is when I love it best when you can "feel" the difference when you get out. Next time try soak while the flurries are coming down...that is an experience :lol: