Hotspring Vanguard Pricing

clanofyettys

Vanguard spa

Pricing includes:

Cover cradle Kit "F" (free, a 395 value)

Smart Step (free, a 195 value)

Subpanel box & GFI breakers

start up chemicals

delivery & setup

I supply local electrician and pay for 50 amp breaker for panel box and to run the wires.

8575+

$ 686, tax

=$9,261.

I think this price is a bit too high, but I don't know how to approach them to negotiate the price down. This dealer has 5 colors in stock in their warehouse, so no ordering (which I know is more expensive). How can I negotiate a good deal, but still have the business make a "little profit" as I know they are a business also?

Vanguard spa

Pricing includes:

start up chemicals

delivery & setup

I supply local electrician and pay for 50 amp breaker for panel box and to run the wires.

8575+

$ 686, tax

=$9,261.

I think this price is a bit too high, but I don't know how to approach them to negotiate the price down. This dealer has 5 colors in stock in their warehouse, so no ordering (which I know is more expensive). How can I negotiate a good deal, but still have the business make a "little profit" as I know they are a business also?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that price is about right! I am looking at the same model and I was quoted $8400 plus tax - pretty much included everything that you listed! But - my dealer only says floor models! brand new ones are a little more! But - I am pretty sure I will get a new one - never filled with water for $8400! If not - adios amigo!

let me know how your wet test goes - we are going in to wet test in the next couple weeks and we are between the PRODIGY SOVEREIGN and VANGUARD! GIve me an update

Good luck!

Vanguard spa

Pricing includes:

start up chemicals

delivery & setup

8575+

$ 686, tax

=$9,261.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that price is about right! I am looking at the same model and I was quoted $8400 plus tax - pretty much included everything that you listed! But - my dealer only says floor models! brand new ones are a little more! But - I am pretty sure I will get a new one - never filled with water for $8400! If not - adios amigo!

let me know how your wet test goes - we are going in to wet test in the next couple weeks and we are between the PRODIGY SOVEREIGN and VANGUARD! GIve me an update

Good luck!

2 of the 5 available are from the floor, one that we will be wet testing, and the other unfilled.

I will definately ask about the phase II. I know the keypad is ontop, not sure about the lighting.

Very nice business, explained EVERYTHING and I mean everything. Only thing they didn't want to give up when I asked was the pricing....so I could compare models.

This is our first hot tub and I am trying to get something I know we won't regret later. I am dying to try out the moto massagers since this is one of the bigger reasons I went with this tub.

Let you know how it goes tomorrow.

I agree that is a good price. The late 2009 Phase II has the plastic structure. So far the Vanguard and Aria are the only 2 with the plastic structure.

Melbourne Florida....too funny. I grew up there two blocks from Dr. W. J Creel Elementary school. Doesn't look anything like it did in the 80's.

Thanks for the comment. Knowing I'm not being ripped off makes me feel better !

I agree that is a good price. The late 2009 Phase II has the plastic structure. So far the Vanguard and Aria are the only 2 with the plastic structure.

Melbourne Florida....too funny. I grew up there two blocks from Dr. W. J Creel Elementary school. Doesn't look anything like it did in the 80's.

Lived in Malabar for a while. As far as the vangaurd price goes, I just paid $8900 out the door. Also got some free Bose indoor/outdoor speaker for free as well. Had to order it and it was the newer 09 model.

Lived in Malabar for a while. As far as the vangaurd price goes, I just paid $8900 out the door. Also got some free Bose indoor/outdoor speaker for free as well. Had to order it and it was the newer 09 model.

That is a very good price. I paid $8100 OTD a year ago for my new 08 and that was a steal then. Most dealers were over $9k OTD . Good job.

• 2 weeks later...

This is within $100 of the best deal we got on the same model. It's a great brand and a great spa. We ultimately canceled the order and bought a Costco CXsi80 instead for about half the price. We've had it for a few weeks and thus far are glad we made the switch.

I'm sure you'll be delighted with the Hotspring. We just couldn't justify the price difference.

Good luck and read up on the BBB method for maintaining your spa water -- what a great way to go!