Tiger River Bengal

stevestk

Can you guys describe the leak? Where you see water, how much the water level is going down.

Mine seems to be leaking from the back right corner area near where the precision jets are. I filled it about a third of the way and it was mostly empty by morning. Seems to be leaking alot. It was actually dripping out of the front to the right of the equipment compartment. not sure if it was running all the way from the back or if there is a leak up front too? I havn't tried to run it yet so im not sure what would happend with pressure in it. I want to fix the major leak in the back before running the jets or evening filling it completely. Im thinking maybe it is the manifold the branches out to the precision jets is burst or something but i havnt been able to dig it out yet.

Mine seems to be leaking from the back right corner area near where the precision jets are. I filled it about a third of the way and it was mostly empty by morning. Seems to be leaking alot. It was actually dripping out of the front to the right of the equipment compartment. not sure if it was running all the way from the back or if there is a leak up front too? I haven't tried to run it yet so im not sure what would happend with pressure in it. I want to fix the major leak in the back before running the jets or evening filling it completely. Im thinking maybe it is the manifold the branches out to the precision jets is burst or something but i havnt been able to dig it out yet.

I would check the equipment compartment first. Water will sometimes be dripping nowhere near where it is leaking.

Also check under the corners in the front - one corner should have a hole with a screen - see if it's dripping there.

Check all around the spa under the wood edge to see where you feel moisture.

We'll go from there.

Can you guys describe the leak? Where you see water, how much the water level is going down.

I filled the spa through the filter compatment and it begins leaking pretty quickly and quite a bit from the back right by the precision jets. about the time the water starts coming out of them. So thats my guess. Do you think i should fill it completely and run it first to see what else happens or should i attempt to fix that major leak first then run it? I got it used from my wifes co-worker and have yet to see it run. He said it ran fine for them but it had a leak from the heater which I have replaced and nothing else is leaking in the equipment compartment. It sat outside last winter but I drained it and used a shop vac to suction out the rest. Must not have gotten all of it.

I filled the spa through the filter compatment and it begins leaking pretty quickly and quite a bit from the back right by the precision jets. about the time the water starts coming out of them. So thats my guess. Do you think i should fill it completely and run it first to see what else happens or should i attempt to fix that major leak first then run it? I got it used from my wifes co-worker and have yet to see it run. He said it ran fine for them but it had a leak from the heater which I have replaced and nothing else is leaking in the equipment compartment. It sat outside last winter but I drained it and used a shop vac to suction out the rest. Must not have gotten all of it.

Yes, I've fixed about 25 tubs or so were the precision jets froze and cracked when not blown out properly. Take the corner slats off and dig out the foam. You will most likely have to fill it and run it to see the cracks open up and water leak out from them.

I would recommend fixing that first and then go from there.