A Few Questions

seaox

Finally got the hot tub going ( no heater yet) and it was kinda on the cool side but alright besides one pump going out and no heater...i am about to order a pump though but i do have a question...

how do i know my working pump ( bought 2 weeks ago) is operating on "high" speed I'm guessing 2 speed is a low and high speed, when my 1.5 hp pump is running it doesnt seem like it is on high....it is temporarly hooked up to a 110 plug where you can plug it in just like an appliance, it is Gfci protected so no worries there...

If it does turn out the only working pump is on high then i might go up to a 3hp pump on the one that went out because 1.5 just aint cutting it and it works the main jets

also in the process of ordering a controller, can my 110 pump itself be converted to 220 ?? i how i will have to upgrade the electrical and thats no problem