Tub Size

Tubber McGee

Hello,

In the process of getting tub and getting started with my research! Think I have narrowed my brands down to Hot Springs and Sundance. Now on to which model!

Question:

After you own you tub for a while - do you think most people say: boy I really wish I would have spent a little more $ and bought a bigger tub

OR

We really never have guests over that much - its usually just the family - sure wish we would have saved a little $ and space on our deck and just bought the smaller 4-5 person model!

Thanks

Hello,

In the process of getting tub and getting started with my research! Think I have narrowed my brands down to Hot Springs and Sundance. Now on to which model!

Question:

After you own you tub for a while - do you think most people say: boy I really wish I would have spent a little more $ and bought a bigger tub

OR

We really never have guests over that much - its usually just the family - sure wish we would have saved a little $ and space on our deck and just bought the smaller 4-5 person model!

Thanks

Ok, this is just an opinion but here goes, my magic 8-ball tells me:

-80% say they got the right sized spa (or pretty much the right sized),

-10% wish they had gone a bit bigger,

-10% wish they had gone down a size.

The bigger buyer's remorse is with lounges. Those who wet test ahead of time are able to use their "back sides" to help make a decision while those who don't are making less of a scientific decision. Its not uncommon for people to regret a lounge that they never took the opportunity to test ahead of time (they take up space and may not fit everyone the same way). Wade carefully in that regard and in fact I always recommend going lounge-less for those who don't wet test though if the spa is on the bigger side then the space that lounge takes up is less of an issue.