Saratoga 09 Grand Floor Model Price/maintenance Intimidation

lree32

Can anyone tell me if $7,495 on an 09 floor model Saratoga Grand spa is a good price (price includes steps and hydraulic side of house cover)? It was originally $8,495 w/out steps and cover. Or should I try to negotiate a lower price? This tub has been unsold since at least August and it does have a few slight scratches on the base, but nothing serious.

I toyed with the Costco Evolution in early August and Spa Tech you stated at the time that the Saratoga was the better way to go and a good product. Thank you! So I definitely decided to go with a local dealer and spend the extra for a better quality tub and the relationship with the local dealer (in CT) and the sense of security that comes with that for on going maintenance and god forbid any major service issues. Hopefully the latter will not be the case with the Saratoga tub!

Also I know I really want this tub and will use it (many have told me often times people buy them and the novelty wears off quickly and you're stuck with an expensive toy). I don't believe that will be the case for me. However I am I'm a bit intimidated by the owner maintenance necessary. I commute two + hrs a day round trip to work and I am not looking to add too large of a task to my already busy life. So if anyone has any words of wisdom on the actual amount of time it takes to adequately keep your tub in good shape, please share.

Thank you very much!!