Northern Lights Malfunction

herdboyz

Looking for some information to trouble shoot the light switch on my Yukon Arctic spa, 2 wks old. The lights are not coming on althought the top control does indicate that I have accessed this option. After a few minutes, the lights do come one with less intesity and do not change colour. Do I need new light bulbs? Is this a loose wire problem? I already had one reconnection required to get the Onzen working. The delivery crew did not plug in properly. Now that I have the right chemistry and sanitizer levels, I need a little light in the hot tub. Any sugestions?

Any sugestions?

Hmm.... I'm checking the forum from home. I think I remember something in the newsletter that might help. I'lI get back to you in the morning.

Update: I was thinking of an ambiguity in the directions in the owner manual that I think was corrected in the 2009 manual. Please do contact your dealer. You can also check the FAQ on the Arctic Spas website