Jet Problems Tiger River Bengal!help!

cabba

Hi all

i have a problem with my tiger river bengal,for a about a mouth we noticed that every now and themn the jet motor would sound like it would speed up a bit.

Got in it the other night having used a few hours before ok and when we swiched on the jets no water flow and the motor is a lot noiseier,also the "smartjet" jet selector seems easyier to turn.

i removed cover and the motor spindle is spinning,i'm thinking either its the impellor/wetend or the smartjet.

If anyone has any experience/advice on the best was to approch it or which one to check first that would be great!

Many Thanx!

Cabba

next thing anyone know the best place to get parts, been trying all over and it seems to me that noone in the uk wants to help they all wanna sell you complete unit.

All i want is the replacement impeller and seal kit for a wavemaster 7000 ver3

You should be able to get those directly from a local Hot Spring dealer. I'd imagine you've tried that? Or if not, you might try contacting technical support through Watkins Manufacturing here in the United States.

Worst case, there are several spa parts websites online. Not sure if they ship to the UK or not though.