Canadian Spa Co.

CJ4700

Can't seem to find much about this company or their products. Anyone here have any info.? Looking at the Winnepeg model through Costco for $4999. Seems too good to be true so probably is but I might risk it anyways. Would love a D1 or another top of the line tub but its just not in the budget right now. Any advice please on this company or a decent tub around the same price? Thanks in advance and thanks for the great site!

Can't seem to find much about this company or their products. Anyone here have any info.? Looking at the Winnepeg model through Costco for $4999. Seems too good to be true so probably is but I might risk it anyways. Would love a D1 or another top of the line tub but its just not in the budget right now. Any advice please on this company or a decent tub around the same price? Thanks in advance and thanks for the great site!

I just ordered that tub yesterday. I've been looking at higher end tubs (really don't want to spend that much) and used tubs for almost as much. I figured I'd get this one for about the same price as a used but it comes with a warranty. I found the company website and thats about it. Not much else out there on them.

I just ordered that tub yesterday. I've been looking at higher end tubs (really don't want to spend that much) and used tubs for almost as much. I figured I'd get this one for about the same price as a used but it comes with a warranty. I found the company website and thats about it. Not much else out there on them.

Canadian Spa has been around for over 25 years selling around the world especially in europe through mass distribution in the UK, ( B&Q, Homebase, Costco UK, and many more) Germany, Austria, Swiserland ( Hornbach) France ( Auchan, Castorama as well as through independant dealers)

In Canada we having been supplying Homedepot online for over 5 years and this year we supppied 3 models to costco Canada

We have excellent products, and use the industry top suppliers.

Hopefully we can be your hot tub supplier

CAnadian Spa Company

• 1 month later...

Was wondering how you're liking the spa so far Sue? They raised the price and added some extras but I still think its the best deal out there. The Thunder bay Le is now the same price though so I'll have to check that one out to. Hope you're enjoying yours ordering mine next week!

Was wondering how you're liking the spa so far Sue? They raised the price and added some extras but I still think its the best deal out there. The Thunder bay Le is now the same price though so I'll have to check that one out to. Hope you're enjoying yours ordering mine next week!

you might check out the H2o spas by Aber up there in Canada, they are a great tub we sell them in washington. check out there site at www.h2ospas.ca... also you may check into the prices of the D1 this is our other line, we start at roghly 5500.00 for there product line, but biggest issue is the service after the sale, from operation , to questions on use, and warranty if need be, and also the aspect to have someone local to talk with questions ...

Canadian Spa has been around for over 25 years selling around the world especially in europe through mass distribution in the UK, ( B&Q, Homebase, Costco UK, and many more) Germany, Austria, Swiserland ( Hornbach) France ( Auchan, Castorama as well as through independant dealers)

In Canada we having been supplying Homedepot online for over 5 years and this year we supppied 3 models to costco Canada

We have excellent products, and use the industry top suppliers.

Hopefully we can be your hot tub supplier

CAnadian Spa Company

Someone said that the Canadian Spa Company manufactured certain models in China...is this true?

We're loving it!! When we ordered it they said it would take 4-6 weeks to come. It arrived in 6 days. We have had no problems with the tub. We have called Canadian Spa twice with questions that were answered immediately. I saw the new ad too. We built ours into a new covered deck so I'm glad we got ours when we did since we didn't need the extras. HOpe you enjoy yours as much as we do. :P