Setting Temperature On Caldera Spa

ab1

I am housesitting for friends with an older Caldera Spa and can't seem to find the model number. The spa has a single temperature button with an up and down arrow on it. My question is how to regulate the heat with this single button. Also, the owner had the spa set to heat and flush itself in the morning and evening and in my confusion I seem to have reset that parameter also. YIKES! Does the single setting button control not only the temperature but also when the heating/flushing cycle occurs. Thanks in advance for your answers. I like housesitting here, but may never be asked again if I can't fix my mistakes.

Aloha, ab1

I am housesitting for friends with an older Caldera Spa and can't seem to find the model number. The spa has a single temperature button with an up and down arrow on it. My question is how to regulate the heat with this single button. Also, the owner had the spa set to heat and flush itself in the morning and evening and in my confusion I seem to have reset that parameter also. YIKES! Does the single setting button control not only the temperature but also when the heating/flushing cycle occurs. Thanks in advance for your answers. I like housesitting here, but may never be asked again if I can't fix my mistakes.

Aloha, ab1

Caldera tubs prior to 2001 or 2002 tended to use standard Balboa controls. Balboa topsides with a single heat button control both ways. Hit the heat button once to get the temp display flashing, then push the heat button again to move the temp. If it is going the wrong way, stop and let the temp display finish blinking. It only takes a few seconds. Once it stops blinking, hit the heat button again to get the display blinking, then use the heat button again to adjust the temp.

John

Aloha, ab1

Caldera tubs prior to 2001 or 2002 tended to use standard Balboa controls. Balboa topsides with a single heat button control both ways. Hit the heat button once to get the temp display flashing, then push the heat button again to move the temp. If it is going the wrong way, stop and let the temp display finish blinking. It only takes a few seconds. Once it stops blinking, hit the heat button again to get the display blinking, then use the heat button again to adjust the temp.

John