H2o Spas - Radium - Luxury - Anyone Have Any Info On This Brand?

Janisinbc

Hi

We continue the task of finding the right hot tub for us.

My husband wet tested the Sundance - Cameo, Coast Spas - Vantage and the Jacuzzi 460.

They all had possitive things going for them - but we have ruled out the Jacuzzi for sure.

Jacuzzi had only one jet that stood out while the Vantage and the Cameo had more to stand out - overall better jet function.

The Vantage had the best power options with the strongest jet variety.

They all seem to be up there as far as construction.

Today we went and saw other brands....just to confuse ourselves more.....Beachcomber, Maax, H2O and Hydropool.

The H2O impressed us - price point is a lot less than Sundance and Coast for almost the same set up.

Decisions, decisions...anyone have any information on H2O spas?

Thanks

Hi there,

I would like to give you some info on the H20 Canyon Luxury tub I just purchased.

After searching and searching for reviews on this tub I really could not find much info prior to our purchase but we decided to go with this one over Beachcomber/Arctic Spas/Jacuzzi etc etc......why ? because first off quality and price. We both enjoy the variety of seating arrangements and different levels of seats.

I am about 6'3'' and can fit comfortably. We did not wet test this tub before purchase but after looking at all other tubs out there we liked this one for all the options and price tag. As well as being built in BC it can stand our winters here in Saskatchewan (well hopefully)

The only regret we have now is possibly opting for the lounger model. Or at least one with a foot dome as my wife tends to float at times in her seat with jets on high.

The only issues we have had so far are one of the lights on the waterfall is acting really weird, when the lights are on this bulb seems to be always a different color than the rest. When the others are blue this one is red etc etc......not a major problem hopefully the dealer will take care of.

Other than that there was a few small scuffs scratches on the finish of the tub mainly by the skimmer. I did not even mention this to the dealer. Also there was a nice scratch in the front panel which I do not like.

As for everything else it seems to run great so far....sometimes the heater takes for ever to raise the temp a degree or two and it's not even cold out yet.

Let me know if you need anything else

Hi, thanks for your report - we are liking the Radium because of the lounger.

I am sure your dealer will fix the scratches and the light - the dealer here in Victoria seems very good and has been selling hot tubs and fixing hot tubs for a very long time - so seems very knowledgable and trustworthy.

We have not wet tested this tub as of yet - this weekend - but have wet tested others to compare.

Thanks - look forward to anyone else who might either own one or know data on these tubs.

Cheers!

Hi there,

I would like to give you some info on the H20 Canyon Luxury tub I just purchased.

After searching and searching for reviews on this tub I really could not find much info prior to our purchase but we decided to go with this one over Beachcomber/Arctic Spas/Jacuzzi etc etc......why ? because first off quality and price. We both enjoy the variety of seating arrangements and different levels of seats.

I am about 6'3'' and can fit comfortably. We did not wet test this tub before purchase but after looking at all other tubs out there we liked this one for all the options and price tag. As well as being built in BC it can stand our winters here in Saskatchewan (well hopefully)

The only regret we have now is possibly opting for the lounger model. Or at least one with a foot dome as my wife tends to float at times in her seat with jets on high.

The only issues we have had so far are one of the lights on the waterfall is acting really weird, when the lights are on this bulb seems to be always a different color than the rest. When the others are blue this one is red etc etc......not a major problem hopefully the dealer will take care of.

Other than that there was a few small scuffs scratches on the finish of the tub mainly by the skimmer. I did not even mention this to the dealer. Also there was a nice scratch in the front panel which I do not like.

As for everything else it seems to run great so far....sometimes the heater takes for ever to raise the temp a degree or two and it's not even cold out yet.

Let me know if you need anything else