Used J340 4-person Spa....suggested Price?

DrMoore

Hi

New to this forum...trying to get a fair price for used J340 spa...seems in good condition, has the mechanical cover mechanism. Water isn't heating...they had replaced the "thermostat" or "water sensor" not sure which is the correct term...previously, they think where they had the same problem...guess the theory is if the unit can't determine the water temp won't heat the water...not sure?? Anyway not to concerned, given the manual...diagrams and some time to get fam with the unit I should be able to fix it...

Anyway ..... any recommendation on price....it is about 5 years old and suspect has not been used much. They will help move...since they have done it before

thanks...probably will visit here later after get it home...looking for good place to buy parts, etc.

Hi

New to this forum...trying to get a fair price for used J340 spa...seems in good condition, has the mechanical cover mechanism. Water isn't heating...they had replaced the "thermostat" or "water sensor" not sure which is the correct term...previously, they think where they had the same problem...guess the theory is if the unit can't determine the water temp won't heat the water...not sure?? Anyway not to concerned, given the manual...diagrams and some time to get fam with the unit I should be able to fix it...

Anyway ..... any recommendation on price....it is about 5 years old and suspect has not been used much. They will help move...since they have done it before

thanks...probably will visit here later after get it home...looking for good place to buy parts, etc.

I paid $1800 for a three year old J345. It had two broken jets, and the pillows needed replacing. It was still under warranty when I bought it, and if I was smart I would have asked the original owner to have it fixed before it was moved. Jacuzzi warranties are not transferable.

I get my Jacuzzi parts at lpsbathandspa.com. http://www.lpsbathandspa.com/jps.html

Good luck.